I would like a paper version of the survey. Where can I get a copy?

    Paper copies of the survey are available for pick up at The Government of Yukon Main Administration Building. Completed paper surveys can be returned by December 10, 2021, to 

    The Making Work Safe Panel
    The Government of Yukon Main Administration Building
    2071 2nd Avenue,
    Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1B2

    Narrative Consulting will manually enter paper copies that are received on behalf of the participant.

    I'm not a worker or an employer. How can I participate other than taking a survey?

    We welcome feedback from all Yukoners! We encourage everyone to participate in Quick Polls, click on the Ideas area to share your thoughts with us or share stories with the community about paid sick leave.